So You've Got The Ring! Congratulations. Now The Fun Begins.
01. FINDING YOUR DRESS
"9-12 MONTHS BEFORE THE BIG DAY IS THE IDEAL TIME TO START SHOPPING"
- Don't worry about shoes, undies or anything else, just get plenty of sleep the night before and be ready for a good few hours of playing dress-up! We recommend saving the fake tan and makeup for another day.
- Try not to bring the entire wedding party (as tempting as this may be)! 2 or 3 of your nearest and dearest will keep the experience as intimate and relaxed as possible.
- We will provide the bubbles, the music, the tissues and the dresses and you'll have a two-hour private appointment, just for you.
02. THE DRESS ARRIVAL AND STYLING
- We will let you know the day your dress has arrived with a letter in the post and give you a 14-day window to come in, try your dress on and Accessorise!
- Your appointment in store is the best opportunity to try on veils, headpieces, jewellery and our other accessories with a dedicated stylist.
- Once the appointment is complete, we will book you into the diary with our in-house seamstress and it's now time to make this dress yours.
03. YOUR EXPERT FITTING
"10-12 WEEKS BEFORE THE BIG DAY"
- We offer a comprehensive, in-house seamstress service, complete with dress storage in our ever-expanding stock space.
- Just bring your nearest and dearest and please, don't forget your chosen shoes!
- Remember, this is now your dress, so we always advise to keep make up to a minimum and can provide baby wipes if needed.
04. THE BIG DAY
Your dress now fits like a glove, so what's left?
- Your dress will be ready for collection, steamed or pressed, at least a week before the big day.
- If you're travelling abroad for a destination wedding, the dress will be packed in a travel case for you by our team.